HolyPkerz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums of HolyPkerz

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To HolyPkerz! Owner : Rage

Holypkerz Rally!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnplayers
Johnplayers

Holypkerz Rally! Empty
PostSubject: Holypkerz Rally!   Holypkerz Rally! I_icon_minitime7/2/2013, 11:32 am

Okay, I'm getting so bored of just sitting here with the same updates as 5 months ago. We have Str Pker and Montana sitting there with pretty much 100% copied servers well we're still feeding them codes and crap we're getting no where. It's getting quite annoying. This is mostly directed at Rage no one else. I just want to get somewhere with Holypkerz, Rage leave the forums to Bliss and Zaku and start coding the server because no one wants to join us because we have nothing good or new to offer. We're sitting here like ducks well all these other leeched servers our getting somewhere.

We always wanted to be better then Futurescape well why not start trying? I wanna get us somewhere, and we can't do much if you just sit there I'm just saying. We'll do our part on the forums and you can make a major update for us. I don't care how long it takes, start reading suggestions and pull a couple of them together and do something, please. People want bank pins give them bank pins then. People want more quests make a quest then. Just do something everyone likes. I'm like losing my mind here, thanks anyways!

At least do something until you go back to school, please!!

Show your support by replying.

Last edited by Johnplayers on 7/2/2013, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaku
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Zaku

Holypkerz Rally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holypkerz Rally!   Holypkerz Rally! I_icon_minitime7/2/2013, 11:40 am

+1 i agree.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Owner
Owner
Rage

Holypkerz Rally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holypkerz Rally!   Holypkerz Rally! I_icon_minitime7/2/2013, 11:57 pm

I'll try. I've always had a terrible work ethic, but it's gotten worse and worse. I will attempt to do small updates daily.
Back to top Go down
https://holypkerz.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Holypkerz Rally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holypkerz Rally!   Holypkerz Rally! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holypkerz Rally!
Page 1 of 1