HolyPkerz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums of HolyPkerz

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To HolyPkerz! Owner : Rage

Goodbye Guys :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daze
Veteran
Veteran

Goodbye Guys :( Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Guys :(   Goodbye Guys :( I_icon_minitime6/22/2014, 12:22 am

Hey guys, hmm what can I say, these past years have been great I've enjoyed being involved in this little community Smile, Rage man, we have been through a lot, from the very first day I joined the server I knew I would enjoy it Smile. Would like to thank you and wish you the best with your future Smile. John, probably my closest friend on here Very Happy. We go way back, me always sharing my stuff with you, playing minecraft with you..still can't get over that day when me and rage set your house on fire XD  Laughing . Grats on your mod status bro, you finally got it Smile. Thanks and goodluck with your future Very Happy. Thanks guys you've made this a great experience..from me going to moderator to co-owner was probably the greatest feeling ever. Rage I feel bad for abusing the co-owner position and i'm sorry Smile. One of my greatest memory's was when me and rage would go and troll on different servers, I would always beat him on it and then get mod status and just troll around Razz. I loved pking on here and demolishing people with my DDS and Veng Combo Very Happy. I see this becoming a big server, goodluck I might come and chill with you guys on forums later on Smile.

Best of luck Smile
Goodbye Sad
-Daze
Back to top Go down
Rage
Owner
Owner
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guys :(   Goodbye Guys :( I_icon_minitime6/22/2014, 1:02 am

Thanks, Daze. I enjoyed all those years too and wish you the best as well. I still have no idea how you managed to get staff on every single server we went on, it was ridiculous. I mean with an awesome name like rage or rawr or whatever I used, who wouldn't give me staff?

be sure to come and hangout every now and then

See ya, Daze o/
Back to top Go down
https://holypkerz.forumotion.net
Johnplayers
Johnplayers

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guys :(   Goodbye Guys :( I_icon_minitime6/27/2014, 3:57 pm

Goodbye Guys :( VZSVd
I.. I.. don't know what to say, I'm going to miss you man. We've had so much fun together, my favorite would probably have to be when we threatened I am Sup3r saying we'd gang up and go down to what was it Owen Sounds and fight him. Great times, just going to have to find room for Skype.

Have a good one, I'll try contacting you sometime maybe.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Hidden
(First Steps)

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guys :(   Goodbye Guys :( I_icon_minitime7/29/2014, 3:13 am

I'm still here lads, Hi daze Smile
I've been creeping on the forums for a while just not logged in.
Back to top Go down
trapz
(Just Spawned)

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guys :(   Goodbye Guys :( I_icon_minitime7/29/2014, 9:25 pm

Bye daze i remember when you played trapzpk and when we met rage, good times. bye old friend.

On another serious note. RAGE did you seriously just say you called your self rawr -.- That was my account!!!!!!! We used to fight over this. DONT LISTEN TO THIS MADMAN
Back to top Go down
Rage
Owner
Owner
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guys :(   Goodbye Guys :( I_icon_minitime8/27/2014, 4:47 pm

Psh, Rawr is mine. You simply cheated me out of it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://holypkerz.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Guys :(   Goodbye Guys :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Guys :(
Page 1 of 1