HolyPkerz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums of HolyPkerz

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To HolyPkerz! Owner : Rage

Holypkerz World 2 Reboot!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnplayers
Johnplayers

Holypkerz World 2 Reboot! Empty
PostSubject: Holypkerz World 2 Reboot!   Holypkerz World 2 Reboot! I_icon_minitime6/16/2015, 10:13 pm

Hello, I'd just like to announce I found a solid version of a 317 original Allstar source! So during the summer I'm gonna be hosting it most likely from as early as 9 am to as late as 2 am EST. I'm not finished school until next Tuesday, but I will also most likely host the server sometime this weekend.

More details will be shared on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Owner
Owner
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Holypkerz World 2 Reboot!   Holypkerz World 2 Reboot! I_icon_minitime6/19/2015, 11:20 am

Sounds good.  I'm hopping around a bit this summer, so idk if I'll be able to set a server up and maintain it.  When you make it, post an announcement with the ip and any other info on the forums here.  I wanna be able to play some Smile
Back to top Go down
https://holypkerz.forumotion.net
Johnplayers
Johnplayers

PostSubject: Re: Holypkerz World 2 Reboot!   Holypkerz World 2 Reboot! I_icon_minitime6/19/2015, 2:32 pm

Update:

Gonna have to reset my router to port forward again I think, I'll do that tomorrow I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holypkerz World 2 Reboot!   Holypkerz World 2 Reboot! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holypkerz World 2 Reboot!
Page 1 of 1