HolyPkerz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums of HolyPkerz

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To HolyPkerz! Owner : Rage

A LOT of suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
white knight
(First Steps)

A LOT of suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: A LOT of suggestions    A LOT of suggestions  I_icon_minitime6/29/2013, 1:47 pm

I think there should be more shops. More training places (that was previously said) but I think there should be more bosses. Maybe a little tutorial on how to play. A different home I think it could be like every other rsps and have the home in edgeville. With the shops and the stalls for thieving. I know that as a private server you don't want to be the same as all of the other ones, and personally I think that's excellent. Then I think that there should be some slayer. More monster teleports. I think the job thing is awesome how you can get a job buy your corporation, and something that would go along with that is construction. You buy your corporation and then construct your world headquarters gives it kind of a more modern feel to it. Another that you can't really help that much but I think there should be a staff member on at all times and have some help. I like that there is a quest and I think there should be more. (you said you were going to put more quests I saw that.) Also summoning, dungeoneering and pets. I think that everyone likes customs and maybe add some of those. I think that this is an awesome server with a lot of potential. I think the staff is professional and very capable of all of this. Its kind of laggy as well I'm not sure if you can do anything to that. Not trying to completely overhaul your server just had a lot of suggestions. cheers Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Zaku
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Zaku

PostSubject: Re: A LOT of suggestions    A LOT of suggestions  I_icon_minitime6/29/2013, 4:00 pm

Condensed Version would be lovely. Aside that....

We can possibly do all those things. Nice suggestions!
Back to top Go down
Johnplayers
Johnplayers

PostSubject: Re: A LOT of suggestions    A LOT of suggestions  I_icon_minitime6/29/2013, 6:52 pm

Paradox and I will get right on it! I'll show Paradox when he's on and we'll see what we can do, Rage could help by actually hiring some staff. But please advertise so we can accomplish our goal, as Rage will only hire if the amount of members increase.
Back to top Go down
white knight
(First Steps)

PostSubject: Re: A LOT of suggestions    A LOT of suggestions  I_icon_minitime7/6/2013, 1:59 pm

If you need help with staff I hope you would keep me in mind for the position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A LOT of suggestions    A LOT of suggestions  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A LOT of suggestions
Page 1 of 1