HolyPkerz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums of HolyPkerz

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To HolyPkerz! Owner : Rage

Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
white knight
(First Steps)

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitime7/7/2013, 12:32 pm

Hi, I'm White Knight and this is my application!!

Hi I'm White Knight I have been playing this server for a week or two, and think it is excellent.

What position? In-game Mod/Admin whatever position is convenient.

Like I said above I have recently found it and have been playing for about two weeks. I haven't been on lately because I have been on vacation.

Actually, I have a lot of experience I have been mod on 3 servers, and on 2 of the 3 I have been promoted to Admin.

I am Central Time.

I want to join HolyPkerz staff because I really like this server and think it has a lot of potential, and I think I could only help reach the full potential of this already excellent server.

I think you should choose me because I have a lot of experience with private servers and know a lot about the game. Not only that, but I'm active I will actually play when I am staff. Also, I will always be polite and help every player to the best of my ability

I really like this server and think I can help. I think we already have a great staff, but I feel like I can only help improve! I'm not sure if you guys are still taking applications but here it is anyways. Thank you![/center]
Back to top Go down
Zaku
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Zaku

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitime7/7/2013, 12:46 pm

Your age troubles me lol. This will be taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down
white knight
(First Steps)

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitime7/7/2013, 12:51 pm

I'm promising you I am the right person for the job!! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1