HolyPkerz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums of HolyPkerz

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To HolyPkerz! Owner : Rage

Holypkerz and the future,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnplayers
Johnplayers

Holypkerz and the future, Empty
PostSubject: Holypkerz and the future,   Holypkerz and the future, I_icon_minitime5/21/2014, 7:48 pm

So as Holypkerz is now switching from 317 to a more evolved version of RSPS I thought it'd be nice to just get another topic rolling as we wait.

What should Holypkerz as a whole be like for as a 508 or whichever Rage chooses, how should it pan out. There is thousands of outcomes and I think it'll be great to see Holypkerz recreated in a different more efficient, and secure version of a RSPS source. 

Now as you, a valid, registered player of Holypkerz what would you like to see with Holypkerz, in-game, or on forums. New layout in the forum, any player events in-game whichever. Note that as just a moderator I'm not guaranteeing any of this, I have yet to see what is to come. But it's still interesting what is to become of this server.

--------------------------------------\\\\\\\Side Notes///////----------------------------------------

I'd also like to ask if anybody would like me to host a Minecraft server, it would only be on probably 1/4 of the time but still they can be enjoyable when you're at least online.

Also I myself have been playing other games which may intrigue you guys such as Unturned 2: http://sdgdevelopment.blogspot.ca/

Unturned 2 is just a zombie apocalypse game I play on my free time, it's a free and is very easy and fun. These are just some suggestions well we wait for the server.
Back to top Go down
Rage
Owner
Owner
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Holypkerz and the future,   Holypkerz and the future, I_icon_minitime5/24/2014, 3:37 pm

I was originally thinking 508 or a 562+, but have come to the conclusion that most of those releases are shit and require way too much work. I will probably be looking for a PI source. It will take some time to get the feel of it, but I think we'll be able to customize it to our liking.
Back to top Go down
https://holypkerz.forumotion.net
Johnplayers
Johnplayers

PostSubject: Re: Holypkerz and the future,   Holypkerz and the future, I_icon_minitime5/25/2014, 8:23 pm

Mmm, I like PI, and Delta anyways good choice imo. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holypkerz and the future,   Holypkerz and the future, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holypkerz and the future,
Page 1 of 1